Stop! Time!

Hey, guys, here's the third entry from the famous God series. This one is what you get when the creator of Umbrella Sword tries to make a love comedy. Enjoy.

Chapter 01:

Stop! Time! Chapter 01


Chapter 02:

Stop! Time! Chapter 02


Chapter 03:

Stop! Time! Chapter 03


Chapter 04:

Stop! Time! Chapter 04


Chapter 05:

Stop! Time! Chapter 05


Chapter 06:

Stop! Time! Chapter 06


Chapter 07:

Stop! Time! Chapter 07


Chapter 08:

Stop! Time! Chapter 08


Chapter 09:

Stop! Time! Chapter 09


Chapter 10:

Stop! Time! Chapter 10


Chapter 11:

Stop! Time! Chapter 11


Chapter 12:

Stop! Time! Chapter 12



(Or download it from HERE.)

Comments

  1. Real nice, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, I didn't like it as much as Umbrella Sword, but it was still fairly good and interesting. Thanks for translating!

    Oh, and I have one question. One thing that slightly bothered me when I started reading was the amount of cursing in the first chapter. Was it like that in the original too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I figured people wouldn't like this one as much, which is why I translated them in the "wrong" order. Now I'm not sure if I should translate the magical girl one, as I don't like it as much as the other two. The interesting thing about it is that it basically did what Madoka Magica did, only a whole year before it.

      All the cursing is from the original. I would never use words like "uncle fucker" in my translation unless it's in the original. Most of the curse words she used were actually English in the original too (written in katakana, of course). I think it's safe to assume that Tsukusun is a South Park fan.

      Delete
  3. There is a minor mistake in this (blog) post. Text under images for individual chapters reads "Umbrella Sword Chapter ##", but it should be "Stop! Time! ...".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for pointing it out. I'm glad it was just a mistake on my blog and not in my translation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, this series is grim. Really good though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword

Molester Man Original Threads

Molester Man 21